Movie Trivia Quiz
Terms & Conditions
The promoter is: Venture and Victory LTD company no 09484021 whose registered office is at The Shieling, Halfpenny Lane, Guildford, Surrey, England, GU4 8PZ.
1. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
2. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via and
4. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
5. Closing date for entry will be 30/11/18 23:55. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
To be in for a chance of winning one ticket to a future Venture Cinema event of the winner’s choice, answer all 8 questions correctly to be added to the draw.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen by an independent in judicator by anonymously picking a name from a hat.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Venture and Victory and not to any other party.
21. Venture and Victory ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.